Now hiring for paramedic and EMT positions in New Britain, CT
Enjoy amazing benefits
- Several different shift options including 4 days on / 4 days off
- Paid Time Off accrued starting at 144 hours annually
- Short-Term Disability / Long-Term Disability coverage
- NB EMS offers an extremely comprehensive benefits package highlighted by a Platinum Level insurance plan capping hospital-based medical expenses at $500 annually.
- Paid attendance to continuing education offerings at New Britain EMS Academy
- Progressive Medical Control, 911-only system
- Paid uniforms / protective gear
- Community and Sporting event coverage with additional pay
- Based out of one centralized station, no posting
- Opportunities for advancement: Field Training Officer, Bike Team, Honor Guard, NBEMS Academy
Advance your career with New Britain EMS.
Connecticut-based New Britain EMS provides well-respected, rewarding employment opportunities in which employees are encouraged to grow professionally and personally.
New Britain EMS is one of the premier EMS agencies in New England with an extensive collection of standing order protocols, medications and treatment modalities (some of which include RSI, CPAP, LUCAS CPR device, EZ-IO needle technology).
Excellence is a Core Value at New Britain EMS.
We invest heavily in the delivery and oversight of our clinical services. Part of what makes New Britain EMS unique is our dedication to quality pre-hospital care. All employees undergo a rigorous screening process before hiring. All new employees complete an extensive field training program. Our clinicians maintain their skills, both clinically and through continuous training and quality improvement.
New Britain EMS operates on the cutting edge of EMS research and technology. Employees participate in clinical development teams, and a Medical Review Committee is convened monthly to review cases from the previous month retroactively. We have closely tied our quality programs to our educational programs to ensure optimum provider education.